All right everyone, we have a new Photo Contest! Lets see who can get some great shots for us! This contest is open to all (Members and non Members).
Submit your pics to us, and the best 3 pics (to be judged by our Directors) will win a free season pass for next year. The pass will be issued to the Photographer, and is non transferable.
The pics will be used on our website, photo credits will be provided.
The criteria are as follows:
- Must be a picture from this sledding season (Dec 2019 to April 2020).
- Must be taken in the Brandywine Trail area ie: Chocolate Bowl, Brandywine Bowl, Metal Dome, Grizzly Lake, Powder Mountain, Ring etc.
- Content alteration of digital files is not acceptable; cropping of photos is permitted, tonal or colour corrections are acceptable, including black and white conversion.
- Single photo entry required by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Accepted file formats include .JPG, .JPEG, .tiff, and .png. Max size 10MB
- Multiple entries by the same person allowed, but only one can be a winner.
- To qualify, include the area riding, date taken and the photographer and rider names. Also need the photographers name and phone number.
- Submission deadline is midnight April 12, 2020.
By submitting a photo to this contest, the entrant hereby grants Powder Mountain Snowmobile Club (“PMSC”) the right to use the photos submitted to promote the Club. By submitting a photo to the contest, the entrant also hereby grants to PMSC the non-exclusive, perpetual right and license to reproduce, publish and distribute, and to authorize the reproduction, publication and distribution of the photos.